06. RIS3Mur Action Plan
RIS3Mur is structured around three strategic lines or principles to address the main challenges identified, reach the strategic objectives and ensure the transition of the Region of Murcia to a new model of economic growth.
Specialisation is intended to enhance the capabilities of the regional science, technology, and business system, as well as its focus on strategic and opportunity areas through creativity promotion, knowledge transfer and human resources training.
Internationalization is aimed at entering an open economy of global flow of people, knowledge, products and services, resulting in increased competitiveness and new opportunities.
The strategic line of hybridization promotes cooperative, multidisciplinary R&D between public and private stakeholders in the System, favoring network creation and participation and, subsequently, the promotion of an innovative culture.
Each line, in addition to addressing target strategic objectives, is broken down into specific initiatives and actions comprising the very core of RIS3Mur.
1. Promote knowledge creation and transfer
2. Foster entrepreneurship and business creation, drawing on knowledge
3. Strengthen human resources specialisation and training
4. Support the knowledge and economic capabilities of the Region of Murcia and its integration into the global economy
5. Promote cooperative, multidisciplinary R&D between public and private stakeholders
6. Favor network creation and participation
7. Foster social innovation and an innovative culture